Wedding Etiquette Forum

Thank you etiquette- combined gift from coworkers

My coworkers surprised me with a bridal shower- we went out to lunch and they presented me with a card signed by all of them and gifts from our registry that they had all gone in on together. It was very sweet of them!

2 employees who work "in the field", live out of town, and are hardly ever in the office even came.

I was thinking about maybe baking some cookies or some other baked good and leaving them in the "break area" by the Keurig next to a nice thank you card for all of them. Of course, since 2 of the employees do not regularly visit the office I'd send little thank you cards to their houses.

Does this sound okay etiquette-wise- or should I mail them each individual thank you notes to their homes? There is really no way of telling who contributed and who didn't (usually when we do things like this one person is responsible for collecting and everyone gives at will). I don't want to make anyone feel awkward by thanking them for a gift they might not have put $ toward, but of course I could thank them all for attending and just express how excited we are to have/use the gifts etc.

Re: Thank you etiquette- combined gift from coworkers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards