Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Can you add an RSVP section to a separate page?

Hey all!

I've added a "Bridal Shower" page to my website for my friends to RSVP, but I'm not seeing how to add an actual RSVP like the designated wedding RSVP page that already exists on the website. Is there a way to do this?  All I've got right now is for them to email me with yes/no coming.

Re: Can you add an RSVP section to a separate page?

• Options
    @KnotPorscha, can you help here? Also, I'd strongly reconsider using The Knot's website for your RSVPs. If you do a quick search through these forums, you'll see stories from hundreds of brides who have had their guest lists randomly deleted, have guests calling saying the RSVP system wont let them use it, unable to pull data from the lists, etc. It sounds like a nightmare. I've heard Wedding Wire's platform is much better.
  • Options
    cquamcquam member
    First Comment
    Thanks for asking around. I hope I can add something! I've had good luck with the online RSVP so far, and I AM keeping track of the RSVPS as they come in on a separate piece of paper, as well as in an email to myself. I'm utilizing both paper and online rsvps for people who don't want to send the respone cards; it's going great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards