Wedding Woes

helloooo...*echos*

is anyone around? 

Re: helloooo...*echos*

• 0Face0Face member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Yes, in fact I've been waiting for something to pop up here.  Because I'm feeling like I'm conversationally worthless. 
  • DS has roseola.  That's all I have.
  • I'm here.  Trying to sift through all the filing and loose documentation someone left behind when they left our area.  What a mess.
  • I've been working on making a timeline in excel.  It's a new skill and it's having it's bumps and holes.  But I think I'm finally wrangling it into a useful tool.  Would be more helpful if I actually knew project information inside and out, but I've been brought it for this one thing and it makes it slower.
  • I'm eating lunch and going through CPIM online modules right now. I'm trying to get my certification by 2016.
  • STFU parents post:  I'm trying to PT a stubborn toddler.  DefConn is sleeping now, with a diaper on, and I'm sure it's going to be overfull at the end of nap.  He will not go on the toilet.  He keeps holding it until he either pees his pants or he's in a diaper.  I do not know his wavelength to get him to go. 

Our acceptance of the counter was accepted.   :D  Inspection on our current house is tomorrow morning. 
  • 0Face0Face member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I have piles of things to do...some day someone will come up and ask "WHAT DO YOU DO ALL DAY!?!!?" and I'll be forced to say "b-I don't know! *MASSSSIVE SHRUG*".

Not really, but sometimes that is how I feel.
  • GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Boo on roseola.  ANd on stubborn toddler training (we're struggling there too still.  improving, but struggling)

The lights keep turning off here (motion sensors) because apparently lots of people are playing hookie.  I'm unreasonably perturbed when i have to go to the other end of the room and wave my arms to turn them on.  And to collect the paper wads that I used first in an attempt to turn them on (but which NEVER work)
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker

I'm laughing @gbck and her lights.

We survived the zoo.  I thought sFIL was going to keel over a few times so I had to find some places to let the kids look at stuff so he could sit.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards