Not Engaged Yet

Wednesday Chatter

124»

Re: Wednesday Chatter

• ShallowSeasShallowSeas member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited July 2014
    @bethsmiles He said his abdominal pain started towards the middle of his abdomen above his belly button, moved towards the right side more, and is now going towards the back of his right side above/near his kidneys.
    Anniversary

• @severmilli12 - sounds like it could be a kidney stone.  Still - check it and make sure it's not something bigger.

I haven't been able to read everybody's posts - I fail.  Just wanted to put kitty update on here - they said it's either allergies or an autoimmune deficiency that is not really a pressing issue (mostly just causes him to have these patches of missing fur).  They gave him 2 shots and said it should clear it up.  She was leaning to autoimmune problem because he's not itching/scratching and it seemed to fit him more (shows up later in life, does not tend to cause discomfort other than looks bad).

Anniversary
  • @CocoBellaF - I totally feel you. My company pays people pretty well. But the DOE is trying to down-"grade" some positions. Even though they don't pay us! It's absolutely ridiculous, and I don't blame you for leaving. However, I am a huge fan of the job security.
  • @Dignity100 - I meant to post this earlier, my parents' cat gets bald patches like that and I think their vet came to the same conclusion. He doesn't scratch at them and they eventually heal and go away. They look weird, but they don't bother him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @caseface5 I'm LOLING at your spider war right now! I always spray them with whatever I can find too. This also applies to roaches and centipedes. It's usually 409 or some sort of cleaning product lol.
  • I just learned they sell brownie brittle at Bed Bath and Beyond.

I have to go there this evening.

This may not end well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards