Not Engaged Yet
Options

Vibes or prayers or anything else

2»

Re: Vibes or prayers or anything else

• Options
    Sending you good healthy vibes! Please keep us updated, I know how scary that can be.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    EisleyJoGo - prayers and thoughts for you too!!!
    Now I feel bad sending you my silly PM.
  • Options

UPDATE: They ran their scans and tests and took blood and I think 3 different doctors saw him...and they don't really know what caused this. All of the scans and tests are clean. And that sort of makes me want to punch something, because I would really like to KNOW what caused this.

They gave him some crazy anti-inflammatory which seems to have helped and are sending him home with a prescription for that and a referral to a neurologist. His family doctor was already working on a referral to an ENT for his snoring, so hopefully one of them can pin this down better.

Thanks for all of your support and vibes today...I hate that he's going home without something solid, but hopefully they can get the referrals sorted out quickly and get him in to see someone else.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I was late getting here, but I am glad that it doesn't seem to be anything serious. I hope the doctors do eventually get to the bottom of it so that you have no more scares like this! 

• Options

@es14bw - No worries at all! I need something to keep my mind off of all of this.

My dad is currently in surgery. Should be out in an hour or two. They had to put a tube down his throat while he was awake apparently, to check out his insides. That honestly sounds like the most horrendous thing I've ever heard.

• Options
    joy14bwjoy14bw member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited July 2014
    @lmcooper86 Glad things are not serious but I agree...I hope you guys get to the bottom of it so he doesn't have to continue to deal with the dizzy spells and headaches.
    @EisleyJoG0 - ok well in that case, glad I could help a little. Yeah that does sound scary.
  • Options
    @lmcooper86 - It's not the best outcome for the day, that's for sure :( Just be there for him tonight, I suppose. They'll get this figured out.
  • Options
    *Hugs* Not getting an answer really sucks! But just because he didn't get one today doesn't mean he'll never get one. Hopefully between the ENT and neurologist they will be able to figure this out!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards