Massachusetts
Options

Hartman's Herb Farm in Barre, MA

Beckie07Beckie07 member
edited July 2014 in Massachusetts
Hi guys! I've never posted before but I figured I'd give it a shot. I am getting so frustrated trying to find a venue for a farm/barn wedding in my budget. We live in central mass and most of our friends/ family live around too so we don't want to go too far but not too local as well. It seems like I'll find somewhere I love and then get let down when we find out it would be out of our price range. I literally spent all day looking up venues online today haha (I'm a teacher so I have the summer off). I just found one that's really cute! Hartman's Herb Farm. Their website doesn't have updated prices so I emailed to get more info. But I figured I'd ask this community if they know anything about it? I read some reviews and it sounds like it comes with a lot. Does anyone know how much they actually charge? Thanks! :)

Re: Hartman's Herb Farm in Barre, MA

• Options

I visited this venue myself in my search. I would say definitely go visit the farm before making any decisions...the pictures make it look better than it seems, in my opinion. I can't remember the prices off the top of my head, but it was about average, not super cheap, but not overly expensive either. The owners were really nice, but the quality and size of the place was not as expected.

I can suggest a new venue in Sturbridge, MA owned by the Table 3 restaurant group. It's not quite a "barn" but it has the open post and beam structuring, and is being considered as a "modern rustic" venue. Its brand new this year!

http://t3chefs.com/index.php/weddings-functions/

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards