Chit Chat

Drivers! *Rant*

I am so pissed off with Alberta drivers today--I was run off the road twice!! by people passing cars in the other direction! If drivers in the opposing lane have to pull off the road to avoid being hit, YOU ! SHOULDN;T PASS!

Re: Drivers! *Rant*

• I moved from Australia to Massachusetts, and it never ceases to amaze me how inconsiderate other drivers are.  I almost got in to an accident today become I was waiting to make a safe left turn, and some absolute idiot behind me decided they were going to turn at the same time as me as muscle in in front of me.  I actually think that person has done this to me before (their SUV vs my sporty by small hatchback) in exactly the same location.  Many of the people here seem to think that it's alright to change lanes without looking or indicating, make right hand turns from the left hand lane, and vice versa, honk at you incessantly because you don't want to make a dangerous turn in to oncoming traffic, drive on the wrong side of the road, and run obvious red lights - like the ones that have been red for a good half a minute, not just the ones that have turned red.  The list is actually longer than this, but I'm totally sick of almost killed/maimed or totaling my car because other people can't drive with any civility.  I could probably rant all day on this topic, but I'll spare you.  Just know that I completely understand where you're coming from.

I used to think that drivers in Sydney were pushy and rude, but every time I go home I'm increasingly surprised by how nice they are.
  • Hope you're ok @natswild.  Glad to see you back here

• I am, thanks :) Almost done with my EMT, just have ambulance practicum that starts next week, then I'll be done, finally!
  • ...I'm sorry, @natswild, all I could think at the end of that post was:

...but I'm a nerd. GLAD YOU'RE OKAY! :D

Also - Yeah, I complain about drivers down here all the time, but then someone from New England or NYC or Canada (or anywhere with more people) comes along and reminds me that getting behind a tractor isn't the worst in the world, hahaha...
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • natswild said:
    I am, thanks :) Almost done with my EMT, just have ambulance practicum that starts next week, then I'll be done, finally!
    Practicum time is always the best.  Have fun

• @CaitTDid23‌ that GIF totally made my day! I'm a huge LOR fan too :)@WinstonsGirl thanks :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards