Giveaways

5 Days of Freebies- Day Four (7/31)

KnotPorschaKnotPorscha
Moderator 500 Love Its 1000 Comments Fourth Anniversary
admin
edited July 2014 in Giveaways
Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win!

What's your best vacation memory? Feel free to share pics if you have 'em! 

TODAY'S PRIZE: La Sardina Camera from Lomography 

See official rules HERE

Knottie74185698

Re: 5 Days of Freebies- Day Four (7/31)

• the turquoise waters of the Adriatic Sea in Montenegro...a beautiful location for my honeymoon!
    Knottie74185698
  • We went on a cruise to Mexico and he proposed on the ship the first night! That was by far my best vacation memory!
    Knottie74185698
  • chrisandsoniachrisandsonia
    First Comment
    edited July 2014
  • I would love going back to visit more of Peru cities. My fiance and I visited IslasBallestas and we had an amazing time there. We are looking to go back some day to continue exploring this beautiful country.
    Knottie74185698
  • rainbows0215rainbows0215
    Third Anniversary 100 Comments 25 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited July 2014

My ex-husband ,my self ,my mother and her boyfriend went to Disney World, My mother passed away from cancer almost a year later. That is my best vacation I have had because I got to spend time and have wonderful memories of her.

Knottie74185698
  • Beautiful Roatan Honduras. My first tropical experience
    Knottie74185698
  • Getting engaged on our trip to Montana!
    Knottie74185698
  • My first cruise, sitting on a beach chair in Nassau on my own secluded corner of the beach!
    Knottie74185698
  • My fiance and I first Vegas trip and first vacation together. We saw a great hypnotist and he went on stage
    Knottie74185698
  • Last year I went to Florida with a family I am close to with six little kids under the age of 9! It was the most fun I have ever had traveling and going to the beach with these little ones!
    Knottie74185698
  • When my fiance proposed to me on the top of the mountain in lake Tahoe while we were on our western ski adventures.
    Knottie74185698
  • Probably the Dells, the spring break we went in 2010. We spent three week up there at this nice resort in a theme and had a romantic time and woke up to ducks on our patio. We go up there usually every year now as a mini getaway. It's kinda our spot. :)
    Knottie74185698
  • When my now fiance and I were first dating we went to Virginia Beach for the weekend. It was fun and low-key, totally us, and the first time we both said "I love you" - Best vacation ever
    Knottie74185698
  • Our first vacation together...driving to DC to visit my family.
    Knottie74185698
  • Went on a 8 day road trip along the California coast. Started in San Diego and ended in San Francisco. Along the way we stopped at the Santa Monica pier where my now fiance had organized our proposal. Hired a keyboardist to play our favorite Billy Joel song, notified harbor patrol and pier police to ok the entire event, and found some random guy to snap pics of the entire thing.
    Knottie74185698
  • Spending 2 weeks in a castle in Southern France with 5 of my friends.  It was magic.
    Knottie74185698
  • My very first trip to Disney World! It was also where I got engaged. I got to meet princesses with my nieces and feel like a princess myself. :-)
  • My best vacation memory was a three week trip out west with my family when I was like, 10. It was the 5 of us roadtripping in a motor home and was just an incredible bonding and sight-seeing adventure.
  • My best vacation memory was when I worked at Walt Disney World. Unfortunately vacations are hard to come by when working in hospitality but my time there was just like an 8 month vacation!
  • Hermits Island in Phippsburg, Maine. We are getting married there!
  • My best vacation memory is my first trip to Hawaii it was filled with so many great memories and the best was the first day because I became engaged to my best friend. 
  • Went to a destination wedding in Mexico this past New Years. It was so nice to be at a beautiful place with a great group of friends all week. Plus great food and too. Favorite thing we did was snorkel with the fish!
  • Although not grand, when I was about 8 and my brother was 13 my parents took us to Kings Island. It is so special because we lost my brother 14 years ago and I still remember that trip vividly, along with his laugh and how much fun we had. I cherish those memories and vacations...
  • My best vacation memory is while backpacking through Europe the summer after I graduated high school. The best memory of that trip was getting stuck trying to get from Nantes, France to Madrid, Spain. My friend and I ended up having to take SLOW speed, crowded local trains all the way down the coast of France for a whole day, spend the night in a small Spanish town on the border, and finally made it to Madrid the next afternoon. All we had to eat was a loaf of brioche  and a bottle of water all day and I wouldn't change it for the world. It was a great experience in its own way.
  • My grandparents and I went to the Hyatt in Cambridge, MD. It was just wonderful to spend time with them and enjoy their company. I liked that we were just with each other and not much technology besides our books on Kindle. We swam in the pool and went to dinner every day and just had meaningful conversations. They raised me and I cherish any time I get to spend with just them
  • Taking my daughter to Disney World.
  • One of my favorite vacation memories is being in both Europe and Asia at the same time while on a boat on a river that runs through Istanbul, Turkey! 
  • smh419smh419
    First Comment
    Seeing Times Square lit up at night for his first time!!
  • Every vacation I take with him feels like the best vacation I could possibly ever have, each and every time — because we're together and that's all that matters. I can't wait till we're actually married! What will that feel like then??
  • Emerald Isle, NC the week after my fiance proposed. We had such an amazing time! So beautiful and relaxing! Everywhere we have been together has been wonderful no matter how near or far. I've loved our trips to NYC and even our day trip to Atlantic City. When we're together, we're happy! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards