Utah
Options

For Sale: $150/orig $400/Size6/NOT used/Tags & rec't/sweetheart/strapless/A-line/beading/train

Worn to try on only. Tags still on, receipts included.
$400 originally, I got this on sale for $250. Asking $150.

Cleaning is included with purchase from David's Bridal.
Includes garment bag.
I'll try and take better pix soon!!!! I added some of the David's issued photos of this dress. 

A Google Image search on "David's Bridal T8763R" will bring up several versions of the gown with colored embroidery - that will show where all the stitching and beadwork is done on the dress -- but this is an ALL-WHITE gown. No colored embroidery.

(I would suggest a sash or ribbon of your own style/color around the natural or dropped waist - or possibly a strand of rhinestones or jewels, with matching strands for mock shoulder-straps). This gown would have a custom vibe with your personalization. A petticoat I added in the store created a full, more "Cinderella" -like ballgown skirt. It filled the skirt out to a very dramatic fullness and I LOVED it. If you are looking for only A-line flare, the dress naturally falls that way.

You are of course welcome and encouraged to try it on--we can discuss a safe reasonable location to make sure it is a fit. You might try bringing the expected heel height of shoe to test the length of the dress on your height when wearing heels.

Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards