New Jersey

Looking for nj venues at 85/pp...

are they out there or am i crazy? Need to have the wedding on Friday or Saturday night. Thanks all!

Re: Looking for nj venues at 85/pp...

• Including gratuity and tax?
  • gratuity & tax doesn't have to be included
  • I was looking for a Sat night in March and got priced the following that may fall within your range:

The Manor: starting at $83 + 20% grat + 7% tax
    Breakers: $94.5 (incl grat) + 7% tax
    Meadow Wood Manor: starting at $109 incl tax and grat
  • The Graycliff, landmark, Empire Club

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Lakeside Manor & The Jefferson House might be in your price range. Are you willing to go into PA??
  • Mayfair Farms runs in that price range depending on the package that you get.
  • silver0319silver0319 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited August 2014
    Farmstead, Perona Farms, Black Bear Golf Club at Crystal Springs 

Eta: I got married at Black Bear, and it was amazing. The quality and service was unbelievable, and we got married on a Saturday night in late March.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Empire Room or Bethwood, but some of these other suggestions are nicer.
  • Check out Ravello's in East Hanover. They are in your price range. Good luck!
  • Check out the Elks Lodge on Route 28 in Somerville.  It's way under your budget, doesn't look like an Elks Lodge & is actually quite pretty.  the food is pretty good too.  I think packages without booze start at $19.95 per person (I'm serious).  
  • @christi - I visited Flanders Valley this past Saturday. We inquired about a wedding for Fall 2015. They quoted $81 not including tax & gratuity for a Friday night (100 ppl minimum). 9/5/2015 (Labor Day Saturday) was quoted at $80. The space is decent and they offer a lot of food (second entrees!). Hope this helps! http://www.flandersvalleyweddings.com/menu.html
  • Windsor Ballroom!! I am having my wedding there this year October 5th and it had excelttent deals and it includes the cake. The price also depends on what time of year you want your wedding and usually winter weddings are the cheapest! 
  • Also if you are willing to book a date that is relatively soon, you can get deals at places. We got married at the Knoll in May and only booked in September. We paid a little more than that but not much. Richfield Regency was also giving us a similar price.

My sister got married at The Views at Mt. Fuji and was also only slightly above that price.
  • Panatagis, La Affaire, The Westwood, The Kenilworth Inn, and http://www.bellogiornocatering.com
  • I have been to Pantagis, La Affair and Kenilworth Inn and all 3 are horrendous. Awful service, awful food and awful very dated decor. Just my opinion but you couldn't pay me to have my weddings at any of them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards