Hawaii

Room blocks on Oahu? Any suggestions?

Anyone have suggestions for booking hotel room blocks on Oahu? Of course there are a thousand hotels there and I want to narrow it down. Any hotels you would particularly suggest/are easy to work with, give a good discount, etc? Any suggestions (all over the island) are much appreciated! I am not getting married in a hotel but have a lot of out of state/off island guests coming into town. Thank you!

Re: Room blocks on Oahu? Any suggestions?

• I am getting married on Maui and I did a lot of research when looking for room blocks.  So I can't really help with specific suggestions for Oahu, but I used a service called Jetaport which gets quotes for room blocks and returns them to you. You work with an "agent" who basically gets a commission from the hotel (no cost to you). Check out their website. It was really easy and much quicker than doing all of the research and emailing hotels yourself!  The rates I ended up getting were much less than going through the hotel directly. And the agent was willing to help me find hotels that fit my requirements in terms of # of rooms, no deposit requirement, etc.  Hope that helps!

https://www.jetaport.com/

• When I looked into this, back in 2012, there weren't many hotels who would give a discount.  They would block rooms off until a certain date, but they were at full price, or close enough that it didn't make a difference (maybe $10??).  Good luck with your search

• Thanks itsmestacey123! I will check that out. That sounds really useful - hope it works for me.  
    And thanks for sharing your experience winstonsgirl - that's good to know. 
    I'll report back my findings here. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards