Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Mandarin Oriental

I'm planning to get married in The Edge at the Mandarin Bar at Mandarin Oriental on 21st May 2015. Does anybody have any information for me, tips or photos of this venue? I've not been able to find much online. I'm waiting for a response from their wedding planner, but I've been waiting almost 72 hours. 
So far they've sent me info about their Just The Two of Us package, up to 15 guests, $2800 for ceremony, bouquet, buttonhole, aisle of petals, 1 hours photography and all photos on a disc. Plus 22% service charge and tax. I love their photographer (Ron Dillon), though you can use your own. I've requested a price for two nights in a suite and 2 more hours with the photographer. 
Planning from the UK is so hard! I wish we could afford to fly out there before the actual wedding!

Re: Mandarin Oriental

• Options
    Unfortunately I haven't seen anyone post on here about getting married there since the venue opened.  There's been a few great reviews of their rooms but not actual ceremonies.  Would love to see what you get back from the coordinator once you have it.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    edited August 2014
    The hotel itself is great, be sure to make a reservation for tea service.   If I had 5 extra g's to blow, I would have gotten married there too. 
  • Options
    Be sure to ask about available ceremony times. Mandarin Bar only allowed me a ceremony time of noon when I inquired so that the bar/space is open to the public. The key things I remember from correspondence are that chairs are available for rental at an additional cost and ceremony music is not included in the package. 
  • Options
    Not mandarin bar specific but I know I saw at least two weddings from mandarin oriental on the littlevegaswedding blog. One was this week. May help you a little bit
  • Options
    Mandarin have sent me some info re. their wedding packages. Please pm me with your email address if you would like me to forward it to you. 
    They've quoted me $4350 for ceremony in the Edge, 3 hours photography and 2 nights in a City Scape Suite. 
    I think we will be booking this but I'm going to try get the price down first, it is more than we wanted to pay. Also she didn't say if this price included service charges or tax.
  • Options
    Contact Angela - She was awesome - 3752 Las Vegas Blvd South Las Vegas, Nevada 89158, USA telephone + 1 (702) 590 3016 facsimile + 1 (702) 590 8880 email ADecosmo@mohg.com website www.mandarinoriental.com/lasvegas
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I sent you a PM @finallymrsroberts! Thank you for your help!
  • Options
    hello i got a quote for mandarin oriental about 8 months ago... it might be a bit old but you could get an idea?? PM me your details and I can shoot it over to you. We were looking at a ballroom package. The contact I was talking to was amazing...
  • Options

Sorry, I have no feedback to give you but wanted to say- awesome wedding date!

Our wedding anniversary is May 21 and 2015 will make 10 years. :)  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards