DC

Bridals by Natalie in Alexandria

Has anyone been to this shop? My price range for a dress is $1,800. My sister-in-law got her dress at Hannelores of Old Towne in Alexandria and I called to make an appointment there and they let me know their dresses begin around $2,000 so I am looking for another place to go before I go to that appointment to see if I can stay in my price range. Please don't recommend David's Bridal......... I want a boutique experience! Thanks!

Re: Bridals by Natalie in Alexandria

• What about Ellie's Bridal? Are you trying to stay in Alexandria?
  • I have an appointment at Ellie's Bridal also. I was hoping to do Ellie's one day and then have a second appointment lined up for the next day at a different boutique since my Aunt is flying in from Florida to go with me. I would like to stay in NoVa or DC and not go to MD... Any recommendations are appreciated! 
  • I went to Cherry Blossom Bridal and really liked them. They specialize in plus size (which I am not) but they were still increidlby nice and helpful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got my dress at Bobbie's Bridal in Fairfax and my dress was in the 1500-2000 price range.  Very nice--- ask for Amy!
  • I am getting mine from White Swan In Vienna.  The lady there is a little harsh, but she gave me the best price and is really working with me so that I can get the dress of  my dreams in my budget!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards