Flowers

I need opinions on these flowers please!

So I'm being a typical bride and changing my mind as often as the weather, I'd really like some advice on these flowers I'm looking at. 

I'm interested in this bouquet for myself, I think they are stunning but one of my bridesmaids thought differently and I'm a bit put off now http://tiny.cc/acw7jx

My colour theme is white and vintage lilac so they said they would colour match my flowers if I sent them a swatch but I'm still not sure as I don't know what they will look like in the end. So please be honest with me, what are your thoughts? I don't want to change my mind on the day.

Re: I need opinions on these flowers please!

• So, you are saying that this would be your bridal bouquet, but one of your bridesmaids doesn't like it? Since you'd be the one carrying it and not her, I say go for it if you like it! Just curious, what are your bridesmaids' bouquets going to look like?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• It's 100% NOT your BM's call. Your bouquet is your choice. 

FWIW - I think it's beautiful!
    *********************************************************************************

• they look really pretty to me!  I don't normally like white flowers for bridal bouquets because they tend to disappear into your dress, but these have that nice greenery that makes the white really stand out. 
    anyways, what parts would be lilac? the ones that are blue now? if so, that would look really good!
  • edited August 2014
  • If you like it, and it's going to be your bouquet, then it doesn't matter what one of your BMs thinks.
  • I think it is very pretty, but I may be biased because it looks a little like mine.  :)
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards