Wisconsin
Options

Wedding Items for sale (near Madison)

Here are some items that I have left over from my wedding that are for sale. I do have pictures of most of the items if you would like to see them. Just let me know which ones you would like to see pictures of. I am located near Madison but am willing to ship the items if needed. As for prices, I am willing to negotiate with you. Hope it helps people out on saving money! E-mail me at hinkelcl28@gmail.com if interested in anything!
36”x100’ white aisle runner new ($10) 9-silver candle holder/center piece ($20) Cd of wedding songs ($2) Feather pen for guest book ($2) Set of toasting glasses ($15) 72-2”x3”pillar candles white ($50) 192- 2 ½” X 3 ½” silver mini photo frames with wedding place cards ($50) 24- glass round center pieces used once ($40) -Mini Wedding photo album (holds up to 100 4"x6" photos) ($5) -12 Clean Cotton Votives ($12) -"Invitations and Paper Details" book ($5) -"Easy Wedding Planner Organizer & Keepsake" book (does have some writing in it but not much) ($5) -Ringbearer pillow ($5)
-Bubble Veil ($15) -"I'm getting married bitches" shirt size small ($10) -"WI Bride Resource Guide" book ($5) -"Complete Guide to Weddings in the Real World" book ($5) -"How to have an elegant wedding for $5000 or less" book ($5) -Mossimo Illiana style soft taupe color shoes size 8 1/2 never worn ($10)
-120 Heart All Purpose cards ($5) -72 Imprintable place cards (white with a silver border) ($5) -5 tall vases (15) -Green, white and clear stones ($15) -5"x5" Hallmark Wedding frame ($15) -2 Hallmark Memory Keepsake display frames ($15/pc or $25 for both)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Items for sale (near Madison)

• Options
    Hi there!
    I am interested in your feather pen, toasting glasses, ring bearer pillow, do you have pics? Are they still available? Thanks!
    Ashley
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ashley- Hello there! Yes I do have pictures of those. All three of those items are still available. If you give me your email address or email me at hinkelcl28@gmail.com, I can send you the pictures of the items.
  • Options
    The following items have been sold:

-Vases
    -silver candle holders/centerpieces
    -aisle runner
    -pillar candles
    -clean cotton candles
    -photo frames
    -round glass centerpieces
This discussion has been closed.