Wisconsin
Options

Rehersal Dinner Venues in Milwaukee

I'm starting to look for  Rehearsal dinner venues in Milwaukee (preferably Downtown/ Brewers Hill area).  Any suggestions??  Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rehersal Dinner Venues in Milwaukee

• Options
    edited December 2011
    How many people?  What's your budget?  Friends/family have used Rock bottom and Joey Buona's and both were nice.  I'd also suggest Libiamo, SoLo Pizza (the old Oakland Trattoria), Swig, The Palms, and Il Mito.  Rustico has good pizza as well, Milwaukee Ale house is always good, Riverfront Pizza is good, La Merenda has great, interesting food.  There's tons of options, it just depends what you're looking for.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Charro - YUM!!!  They've got a great private room in the basement and it's a very hip and cool joint.  The food is beyond amazing in my opinion.  $1000 food and beverage minimum though.

Other suggestions:
    Osterio Del Mundo
    The Knickerbocker
    Sake Tumi
    Water Buffalo
    Milwaukee Ale House
    Bacchus

I like Swig and La Merenda too - great small plates restaurants.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had our rehearsal at Joey Buona's and the food was awesome. We kept it simple though with deep dish pizzas and two different types of salads.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did Fish Fry of course.  Lakefront Palm Garden at Lakefront Brewery.  Local everything, they even had a band, and it was affordable.  With beer and tip, under $15 a person, and totally Milwaukee cute. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Jami86eJami86e member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    what about the safe house? that might be cool
    Visit Jewish.weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards