Nevada-Las Vegas

March 2015

Trying to plan a wedding around the 1st or 2nd week in march. There will be 10 of us total any suggestions on a wedding venue. I am running out of time I have been looking at weddings venues near our home town but have decided today we should just go to vegas. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: March 2015

• The options are endless. I think it depends on your style and budget. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • i dont want to spend more then 2000 for the wedding. would like for it to be on the strip. my FH loves the golden nugget. i have never been to vegas and dont plan on going untill the week of the wedding.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Don't worry too much. I don't think you're running out of time for that small of a group. Maybe consider an in-suite ceremony. We just started planning for December and so far haven't run into any problems with booking.
  • so after doing some research i have narrowed it down to either planet hollywood or caesars palace any input would be greatly appreciated 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I liked the PH chapel. There packages are also really nice and include a couple night's stay. So in my opinion it was an overall great deal! Caesar's has some beautiful spaces but there packages are a bit high as well as their outside vendor fee ($350). 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • spoon1984spoon1984 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited August 2014
    I had my ceremony at Caesars Juno Gardens last year. I choose the bella Luna package (the cheapest) and just added additional floral and photography. I didn't have any outside vendors I just added one additional hour of photography and requested the CD of images. It was great, I loved the garden setting. I also had a small group; 11 in total. I reserved the Il Moro room at Canaletto in the Venetian for afterwards. I think you have loads of time I booked about 9 months out.
  • well i hope to book at the end of the week. I cant get in touch with PH at all, the lady at caesars was very helpful. I guess im going with caesars. I am getting really excited and the hole thing just feels right. cant wait to go find my dress now and look into some places for reception. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • As a side note, if you are staying at Ceasar's, you should eat at their buffet sometime during your stay.  It is basically the best ever.
  • We are going to stay a few nights there as well as a few nights at the Golden Nugget. I am a total rewards member so hopefully I can use my comps while we are there. Thanks for the tip
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • just booked PH for march 6..now to find a dress and a place for the reception and we are all set. I could not be happier.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What changed your mind to PH from Caesar's?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What changed your mind to PH from Caesar's?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • the fact that I could have a Friday wedding at PH without paying more. After looking into all the options PH is going to be more bang for my buck. I made my own package and included the parts that were important to me and left out the ones that I didn't really "need"
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Very nice! Congrats :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • If you're a Total Rewards member, make sure you are playing Social Rewards. You watch videos, share links to Facebook & Twitter, share pics to Instagram and like certain things for Google somethingorother (no idea what it's called. I joined it just for the Social Rewards lol). For every 1000 points, you get $10 worth of comps on your Total Rewards card. We started playing just before our last trip and ended up with $40 each. Paid for our resort fees which made our hotel free (were already comped for the actual room). Totally worth the 5 minutes a day that it takes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards