African American Weddings
Options

OMG I COULD JUST DIE.......NWR

So as we know im now 7 weeks preggo..... And i only come here to vent considering you all are like my sisters!

I cant get full... like OMG im hungry all the time! I feel like a bottomless pit that just will never cease to get full, and as im eating i still feel hungry.... WTFoolisnness is this??? I read somewhere that it is normal but idc how normal it may be im snacking on things to avoid a huge meal everytime but again hungry hungry hippo rears its ugly head.... UUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHHH (me screaming and crying) when will this stop????

Somebody help me please......

SN: ^^^THATS ME FALLING OUT FROM SHEAR HUNGER...
LL

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

Re: OMG I COULD JUST DIE.......NWR

• Options
    Lol. It's not funny but it is. I'm pretty sure it's normal. Pick healthy snacks so you don't feel so bad about it. And rice. Rice will fill anyone up
  • Options
    Senecaf GIRL im soo serious and im about to die... I just had a chicken sandwich and salad from Wendys... Why do i not feel full? Why am i still hungry? JESUS TAKE ME NOW

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    Senecaf GIRL im soo serious and im about to die... I just had a chicken sandwich and salad from Wendys... Why do i not feel full? Why am i still hungry? JESUS TAKE ME NOW
    mmmmbecauseyou're growing a person...that has her (yea I'm claiming her) own stomach.    Listen, I'd eat every time I got good n' ready because who's to say what'll stay down and what won't.   Only time in the world folk leave you alone bout having a whole pint of haagen dazs  {shrugs} I'd take advantage lol. 
  • Options
    mmmmbecauseyou're growing a person...that has her (yea I'm claiming her) own stomach.    Listen, I'd eat every time I got good n' ready because who's to say what'll stay down and what won't.   Only time in the world folk leave you alone bout having a whole pint of haagen dazs  {shrugs} I'd take advantage lol. 
    Lemme say this... I eat and ppl at work are telling me o no you are gonna be huge and you need to slow down eating and blah blah this and that but understand me real clear when i say  this is an INSATIABLE HUNGER that for some strange reason i cant cure... I am eating like literally chewing and my tummy is still saying feed me like what da hayle is this.... as im eating snacks im muching thinking damn im a straving ... Lord this cant be life!! 

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    Then to top all of this foolishness off..... one minute im hot, the next minute im cold like chill bumps all over cold, the next minute im flinging the covers off the bed the minute after that im like shivering cold..... smh what is a girl to do.... this is crazy.. i am either having signs of the flu or this pregnancy is like none other........

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    Lol.  Girl, this sounds like a whole heap of not fun.   But.   I was finna say a whole bunch of but something.  nevermind.  But God.   I'm thankful for the blessing of your growing family (and belly) and I can't wait until the day ya'll meet lil miss latimore.   Maybe in anticipation of the day she can read we can all write down the various ways she tore your ass up.   lol.  mwah.
  • Options
    Lol.  Girl, this sounds like a whole heap of not fun.   But.   I was finna say a whole bunch of but something.  nevermind.  But God.   I'm thankful for the blessing of your growing family (and belly) and I can't wait until the day ya'll meet lil miss latimore.   Maybe in anticipation of the day she can read we can all write down the various ways she tore your ass up.   lol.  mwah.
    this is hilarious.. but @tirathemrs i still love you
    ummm all of that ... that you are speaking of.. is why I am not really ready to jump on the baby wagon...thats a lot going on.. eating all the time feeling like you are dying.. never once did anyone say flu symptoms were cute....Jesus be a fence

Daisypath - (PNE7)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards