Central New York

Wedding Venues on a Budget in the Finger Lakes Region

Hi, I'm looking for venues on the lower end of the price range in central NY. Any suggestions? Inexpensive wineries/barns? One of the requirements is that we're looking for a place where we can stay partying past midnight.

I am aware of The Barn in Ithaca, which is within our budget at $2500, but they ask loud music be turned down at 11. I'd love to do a state park or pavilion, but so far the ones I've seen have had a noise/time limit.

Thanks in advance for understanding that I'm only interested in venue suggestions. :)

Re: Wedding Venues on a Budget in the Finger Lakes Region

• cupcait927cupcait927 Western NY wine country
    2500 Comments Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its First Answer
    My venue would be within your budget but unfortunately they end at 11. They do give you access to a lake house to stay in for the weekend so you could a type of after party there (though I'm not sure entirely how big it is, since I have not yet had my wedding). We're getting married at Knapp Winery, which is between Seneca and Cayuga lake. It's all-inclusive, you can have the ceremony and reception on site and is a sister winery of Glenora so you can serve Knapp and Glenora wines. If you google Knapp Winery, you can see a copy of their wedding booklet and what they offer and rental fees.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards