Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

8 weeks and still no pics :/

I got married June 21st and still haven't got my photos back. It's been about 8 weeks now. Not sure what to do next. I don't want to complain to her but at the same time I would like to know an exact timeframe. Is 8 weeks too long? not sure what the average wait time is for photographers to get pics back to their clients. Pretty frustrated right now

Re: 8 weeks and still no pics :/

• What does your contract say? Times can vary, a proper contract will give a time range for when the proofs will be delivered. Some contracts will say 8-12 weeks, it really depends on the vendor. 8 weeks is not an unusually long time during peak wedding season.

Send a polite email or make a polite phone call and ask when you can expect to see the proofs. Tell the photog how excited you are to see the images. Being rude is not helpful since they have why you want - it's sucks waiting, but hopefully it will all be  worthy he wait when you finally see them.

GL!
    kap82 said:
    I got married June 21st and still haven't got my photos back. It's been about 8 weeks now. Not sure what to do next. I don't want to complain to her but at the same time I would like to know an exact timeframe. Is 8 weeks too long? not sure what the average wait time is for photographers to get pics back to their clients. Pretty frustrated right now

:kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Just send her an email and ask her how they are coming together because you are so excited to see her work as you know how fantastic she was on the day. She will be flattered and work a bit harder to complete them for you! Good luck x 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards