Wedding Classifieds
Options

Size 16, street 14 NWT Jasmine Couture Gown, T152013

Car2992Car2992 member
5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
edited August 2014 in Wedding Classifieds
Please see my ebay listing to buy/ make an offer!!!  http://www.ebay.com/itm/111424978290?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I am selling a brand new Jasmine Couture Wedding gown, T152013, never worn and unaltered. 
The dress is unaltered however the length was ordered for 5'3" with a 4inch heel (or 5'7" w/ no heel).
All the pictures of this dress is showing it in ivory, I ordered it in White however, it is NOT a white-white..it is still on the soft white/off-white side.
I paid ~1700.00 for this dress; asking 1000.00 obo

It is a size 16 however I am a street size 14. To compare, my current measurements are: 40in bust, 34in waist, 43in hips.
If you are local (North Carolina), I am happy to let you come try it on. Please ask all questions, I am happy to answer!

****Free shipping. Willing to ship to the United States Only. Payment must be made within 24 hours of winning bid. PayPal only. No refunds. No returns.****

------
designer description:

"Features include a sweetheart neckline, fitted waist, and a large beaded design on the side. A detachable sheer tulle shawl comes with this dress. The flared skirt has layers and layers of ruffled fabric. A chapel length train comes with this style.

Highlights of this distinctive wedding gown include:
Silk organza and Acelynn tulle fabric
Sweetheart neckline
Fitted waist with a large design on the side
Flared skirt with layers of ruffled fabric
Chapel length train
Comes with a sheer tulle shawl

Jasmine Couture is known for unique wedding dresses with a romantic look and feel. With their excellent quality and gorgeous designs, they are all memorable.
If you are searching for fit and flare wedding gowns that will give you a distinctive look, you have the perfect style right here. You will have years of cherished memories with this gown."

Re: Size 16, street 14 NWT Jasmine Couture Gown, T152013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards