Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Has anybody ordered macarons from Bouchon Bakery?

aggiespartanaggiespartan member
First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Answer
edited August 2014 in Nevada-Las Vegas
I can't seem to find a price list anywhere. I think it would be cool to have a platter of 45-50 assorted macarons in addition to our cake.

Re: Has anybody ordered macarons from Bouchon Bakery?

• Options
    I requested some info from them when we were looking at a place for our meet and greet.  They had these in the wedding package detail, 2 per pack is $4 each and 3 per pack is $6 each.  But I didn't see anything about a platter. 

We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • Options
    Thanks for the info.  Did you just call them or did you have someone you were talking to there?
  • Options
    I forget who I emailed originally, but the emails I found were from:

Debbie Cardenas, CMP
    Private Dining Sales Manager
    dcardenas@bouchonbistro.com
    We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • Options
    Great, thanks!
  • Options
    cute! Definitely will keep these in mind.
    I love macarons!
  • Options
    aggiespartanaggiespartan member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Answer
    edited August 2014
    I emailed and got the following quote: thank you for your interest in our Bakery items. I have included some wedding favor pricing for packaged good here, see last page of weddings menu. We do offer cookies for individual sale at the following price: Standard size macaron $3.25 each or $3.00 each with special order of 25 or more Petitie size macaron $2.00 each or $1.75 with special order of 25 or more Our orders come boxed in cake box (not a platter) and are available for pick only (no delivery) on our standard business days/ hours Monday – Friday 7am – 9pm . We offer the following standard flavors: Chocolate Pistachio Raspberry Coffee Vanilla Custom flavors (colors) are available with a minimum order of 50 per flavor. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. We are happy to assist. I think we are probably going to get an assorted box of 50.
  • Options
    Thank you for sharing @aggiespartan. This is very helpful!
  • Options
    Great information! I have been looking into macarons as favors to pick up when we arrive in Las Vegas. Does anyone know of any other potential bakeries to look into? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards