Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Results from my scouting trip - Freear, Aria, bakeries, Joe's

So, I was out there this past weekend, and saw the following:

Tyler Freear - met with Tyler in the lounge at Aria.  He was super nice, and I loved his ideas for our wedding.  He's worked at Aria before, and knows the rules/policies related to Cashman.  He quickly helped me determine my timeline and every idea I had for photographs on the strip, he knew how to get it done and was excited about it.  He even offered to drive so we wouldn't have to rent a car to take the photos.  I'm so excited to work with him!

Aria Chapel - I'm so in love with this decision.  The chapel is quaint, but packs a punch.  Its so glamorous.  We had her change the colors of the walls so I could see it in person and she was more than accommodating.  The red on the walls looks amazing.  She even had ideas of how to tie it in with my decor.  You don't have to use the options in the floral brochure.  She said they can do anything.  If you don't like one of the bouquets that comes with it, just let her know and they give you a credit towards something you will like. I worked with Marissa...and she was perfect for us.  She didn't try to up-sell us, and even told us a few things that she thought was a waste of money.  I like that in a person... keeping it real.  I can't wait to get married in this chapel!

Joe's Gigi Room - BEAUTIFUL!  I can't say enough how excited I am about using this space.  It has an elevator that goes all the way into the room, and a private bar in the room.  The views are awesome, and the windows are huge.  The room itself is very big, and they can set it up in any way you like.  I really like Jose, who I was working with.  The standard linens are ivory with either ivory or black napkins.  He said they have table wine service with the servers. I think its going to be so elegant.  I don't think it needs much in the way of decorations either.  I only plan to have centerpieces.  

Caked - Las Vegas - We did a tasting with this bakery.  It was $10, but comes off the price of the cake when you order.  They let us try about 10 cakes and about 5 icing flavors.  They were all really good, but strawberry was our favorite!  They have tons of designs and told me that if I send a picture, they can match it.  The prices were very reasonable.

Freed's - They had a VERY nice bakery, and the cake was really really good here.  However, the prices were higher than at Caked.  I don't have a lot of notes b/c we decided early on to use Caked.  But, the tasting was free.

If you have any questions, just let me know.  I can't WAIT until my wedding now.  I'm even more pumped than I previously was!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Results from my scouting trip - Freear, Aria, bakeries, Joe's

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards