Not Engaged Yet
Options

hi :)

I figured I would introduce myself (I did in the little survey thread, but I wanted to say hi to the group as well). I am looking forward to getting to know the board and just chat about nonsense and fun things. I work in a call center for a bank, and next year I plan on going to design school (I want to be an interior designer). I enjoy cooking, baking (especially cupcakes), reading, wasting time on pinterest, and binge watching netflix (currently wrapping up Breaking Bad and just started Walking Dead all over, since I skipped all of seasons 1 and 2). My bf and I haven't been together very long at all, but we spend a lot of time together- mostly at the movies or at karaoke with our friends.

Hello everyone!

Re: hi :)

• Options

@martha1818 there are so many I love to bake- I can't pick just one! I would say one of my most popular flavors is strawberry lemonade. I also make a lot of spiked cupcakes (so far the dark chocolate whiskey and hard appe cider ones are my favorite).

• Options
    Hi!

How do you decorate your cupcakes?

Dog or cat?

Guilty pleasure other then Netflix binge watching?
  • Options
    Hi! What's the last book you read?
  • Options

@speakeasy14 usually just plain piped icing. Sometimes I use fresh fruit (like strawberries on the strawberry lemonade, or raspberries on triple chocolate). I rarely use sprinkles but those are super fun!

Cat for sure! I have a 9 year old calico named Evie and a 3 month old orange tabby named Oscar.

Guilty pleasure: this is a hard one... I would honestly say browing baby stuff. I'm not sure if I even want kids, but all that stuff is so darn cute!

@martha1818 they are really easy- I just make a strawberry cake with lemon buttercream frosting, although I have added lemonade concentrate to it before, but it was too sour for my taste.

• Options
    Hi @keptinstitches! the last book I read was Light by Michael Grant. It's the last book in a series of seven.
  • Options
    Ok, we need pictures of your kitties now.
  • Options
    I will be happy to post pictures when I get home! My Evie has a clipped ear and a bad case of RBF, hahaha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards