Colorado-Denver

Venues on a budget

Can anyone help me with finding a pretty wedding and reception venue in Denver or somewhere in the mountains that is cheap please? Preferably a place that comes with a package (with the chairs and decorations). Everything I can find is crazy expensive. I saw that rocky mountain national forest only charges $150, but then we would also have the high cost of chairs, tables, decorations, dance floor, etc and hauling everything out there. My fiancee and I are college students on a budget. We have no help from anyone else and have about $4,000 to spend (that includes venue, decoration, chair rental if need be, cake, dress, food, alcohol, invites, etc.). Thanks for your help!

Re: Venues on a budget

• You won't find any all-inclusive package for $3,000-$4,000 (assuming you need $1,000 for dress, makeup, tux, etc).  You can do a pavilion rental (plenty in Denver, Lakewood, Golden, etc.), get bbq catered cheap.... depending on # folks at your wedding you could do it as a very low key wedding.
  • Not sure how many people you are looking to do, but I am having mine at the Mercantile Room at Wynkoop Brewery in Denver. It was the cheapest place I could find that included most items and could hold 100 ppl seated or 120 cocktail style. The best thing is that they don't charge a venue fee, just a food/beverage minimum of $3000 for that room on a Saturday night 3:30pm to 12:00pm. Other rooms at Wynkoop are cheaper but much smaller. We're going to do their more casual food choices to keep cost down.This one is beautiful and comes with tables/chairs/big old-time bar/patio. There are a lot of ways to get everything else you need for cheap (have a friend do your hair/makeup, have the guys wear suits, buy a used dress, etc. but still be beautiful). I also found that a yard/park wedding sounds great/cheap but the expense and hassle of getting everything you need together is more than a little out of reach for me.

• You can do it within your budget at Three Trees Chapel in Littleton.  Everything is included  and it's beautiful!!  Ceremony and reception in one spot.  Go see it and talk to Sherri.  She'll work with you, she's amazing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards