Wisconsin

NWR: Wisconsin Dells

I was thinking about making a trip out to the Dells over memorial weekend, and I'm looking for hotel reccomendations.  I've stayed at the Kalahari before - but it's been a few years.... Anyways I loved it.  But I'm just wondering if there is a better hotel with an indoor waterpark?  We don't have kids - It will just be us adults ...  I've seen that the Great Wolf hotel looks pretty cool too...

Suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: NWR: Wisconsin Dells

• I've never been, so I'm not sure which are good for adults only, but some other options are Chula Vista and the Wilderness.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_nwr-wisconsin-dells?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:118Discussion:f1fc0109-1a73-45cb-b89c-0bb00133a56fPost:9b5383bd-eaa1-4af4-be7a-91cb4c60c95c">Re: NWR: Wisconsin Dells</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've never been, so I'm not sure which are good for adults only, but some other options are Chula Vista and the Wilderness.
    Posted by leah2489[/QUOTE]

I guess what I was saying is that we have no kids (it will be just us and another couple) but that we love the waterpark so we want a hotel with a good waterpark and fun things to do for adults... I know that there will be kids at the waterparks and am completely fine with that just was looking for a good waterpark that has stuff to do for adults too, if that makes sense.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • My brother and his family and our folks were at the Great Wolf a few weeks ago - my dad and brother had a blast.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • libby2483libby2483 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2012
    I love the Wilderness.  I think it you got a lot for your money - a way better deal than Kalahari.
  • I have worked at both facilities (Great Wolf and Wilderness) I feel like there is more to do at Wilderness; however, Wilderness allows outside people to buy day passes which makes it a little more busy especially if it is Memorial Day. Great Wolf does not allow day passes to be purchased so the only people playing in the park are the people who are staying at the resort. Both have their benefits. Hope this helped!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree with PP, that Great Wolf  is pretty nice. My husband is a fan of Great Wolf for sure.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards