Knottie Tech Help

Names on Website

Only my name appears on the wedding website and my partner's name isn't there. This just happened recently because when I first created the website both our names showed up. Any way to fix this? 

Re: Names on Website

• Unfortunately, it's doubtful that TK will actually be able to help you within this thread.  You'll probably be referred to customer service if and when you get a response.  So here you go.

877-335-5252 or feedback@theknot.com  

Good luck!!
  • I will help you, but you have to buy me a margarita first. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I had the same problem, and when I went to "my account" settings (under your picture on the top right of any page) I noticed my groom's name had disappeared from my info. It reappeared on my website when I entered it back in (and the names of his groomsmen which had also disappeared). Hope that helps!
  • Hey @Knottie5936578,

I'm contacting our technical support with your information and will PM you if there's anything further we need to get this fixed ASAP!

KP
  • Hi @Knottie5936578,

The Wedding Websites have been fixed, if you're still experiencing issues by later tonight please PM me and I will make sure they take a look at your site again. :)

KP
  • BreMRBreMR member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited August 2014
    @knotporscha my website was fixed and now it's back to just my name again :-/

• BreMR said:

@knotporscha my website was fixed and now it's back to just my name again :-/

If possible, I would highly recommend not using any of TK's tools at all. They are notoriously glitchy with website problems all the time. Some brides have even lost entire guest lists.
  • @knotporscha my website was fixed and now it's back to just my name again :-/

If possible, I would highly recommend not using any of TK's tools at all. They are notoriously glitchy with website problems all the time. Some brides have even lost entire guest lists.
    I actually have heard this, I am having a small wedding but it's a destination so I only use the website for traveling information and such.  My guestlist and RSVP tracker is on an excel spreadsheet...   :) I do appreciate your warning though!!
  • I'm having the exact same problem.  It only began last week and its messing with my whole website and seating chart.  I go into my account and add my fiance back in then 5 minutes later his name has disappeared yet again.  Its really frustrating!  I've added him back 10 times in the last week only to have it continuously happen :(  
  • I'm having the exact same problem.  It only began last week and its messing with my whole website and seating chart.  I go into my account and add my fiance back in then 5 minutes later his name has disappeared yet again.  Its really frustrating!  I've added him back 10 times in the last week only to have it continuously happen :(  
    I can only imagine your frustration!  You would expect a company such as TK to run a bit better than it does.  I would look into another website for anything you're trying to customize (ie wedding website, guest list, seating chart, etc).  I've seen too many brides lose everything and you don't need that added stress.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards