Knottie Tech Help

How to Edit Signature?

doeydodoeydo member
First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
edited August 2014 in Knottie Tech Help
When I try (by going to "MY ACCOUNT" then "Change My Avatar" below is a thing for the signature) I get this: 
"
Server Error in '/profiles' Application.Unable to load DLL 'libtidy.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'libtidy.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
Stack Trace: 

<pre style="font-family: 'Lucida Console'; font-size: 0.9em;">[DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'libtidy.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)] TheKnot.Tidy.Interop.PInvoke.tidyCreate() +0 TheKnot.Tidy.Document..ctor(String html) +17 TheKnot.Community.Profiles.Utilities.HtmlTidyHelper.HtmlCleanUp(String htmlStr) +194 TheKnot.Community.Profiles.Web.Areas.Wedding_Planner.Controllers.MyAvatarController.SaveSignature(FormCollection collection) +207 lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] ) +127 System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters) +304 System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) +39 System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass15.<InvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__12() +125 System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) +640 System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) +312 System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName) +704 System.Web.Mvc.Controller.ExecuteCore() +162 System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.Execute(RequestContext requestContext) +123 System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClassb.<BeginProcessRequest>b__5() +66 System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass1.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__0() +20 System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +1595 System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +2695 System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +1472 </pre>
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272"

Re: How to Edit Signature?

• I tried to edit my signature earlier this week. I did not get that error, or any error. However, you'll probably notice that my sig pic is the same as it's always been, even though the url points to a completely different pic :(

• I tried it again, following the steps on HisGirlFriday13's the sticky on this board and it worked.  @Jells2dot0 did you follow her instructions or do whatever the heck I did in my OP?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards