Connecticut

Indoor photo location - help!!

Help! I need ideas for a location for indoor photos in CT in case heaven forbid the weather isn't in our favor. Our wedding is at The Waterview in Monroe and our hotel is in Shelton. We're doing photos before the ceremony and I haven't had any luck finding a place where we can take them... Any suggestions??

Answers

• Depending on which hotel you're staying at you might be able to take pictures there.  For my first wedding we had to use the lobby and bar area of a Holiday Inn Express.  I thought it was less than ideal until I saw the pictures- lots of tall windows, great curtains - it looked like we were in a swanky library in a mansion.  If that's not the case where you're staying there might be other area hotels that are willing to accommodate this if you explain the situation.  They may charge a small fee or a fee equal to a night's stay but it might be worth it for peace of mind. 

A good photographer will get creative with what's available. 

Is taking pictures inside the Waterview an option? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi, thanks for your reply! Our hotel is the Hyatt House in Shelton and although they will allow us to use the lobby, I don't want guests and other people to see us especially since our photos are happening before the ceremony. Another hotel could be an option. The Waterview won't allow us to be there in the afternoon as there are other weddings so unfortunately it's not an option- that would have been perfect!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards