Just Engaged and Proposals

Am I Still Dreaming!?!

The first question he asked after it was over was "Did you have any idea?" my reply, "Am I wearing waterproof mascara?!!". He took me by complete surprise! It started at the place where Justin and I had our first date. I was eating with my family when all the sudden my mom whipped out this letter and started reading, which made me start crying! Then I got blind folded and taken to the spot where he asked me to become his girlfriend and also where he told me he loved me for the 1st time. His mom was waiting there with the 2nd letter. Then I got blind folded again and taken to our church where my pastor was waiting with the 3rd letter. Then I got blind folded again and taken to my childhood home where he was waiting for me. i stepped out to the sound of a soft guitar and looked up to see my Prince Charming waiting for me. Here is the video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx9FLmoalzw&list=UUFTsMGozX1EyQxbwXP2sAWw The reason I am sharing this is just plan simple.. I want to brag about what an awesome job my fiancé did! :) And I really want to get the video out there because the videographer did an awesome job and I didn't even tell him to do it!!! PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT:))))))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards