Nevada-Las Vegas

Florist for centerpieces? Pam is unavailable

Hi All-  I've been planning on using Pam @ the Pallete for centerpieces for our dinner at Joe's.  I just looked at her website, finally figured out what kind of centerpieces I want and then I noticed that she's unavailable the weekend we're getting married.  Yikes!   Vegasgroom only has 2 florists listed, has anyone used any other florists for centerpieces?  I hate to just pick a florist without a recommendation.   Thanks!
We had our dream wedding in Las Vegas - 11.29.2014

Re: Florist for centerpieces? Pam is unavailable

• She told me that the dates she has on her webpage are actually the dates she is planning to take vacation time. You might still email her and ask her availability just in case anything has changed.
  • Yeah, it looked like vacation dates to me too.   I figured she'd update her webpage if they had changed but thanks.  Everyone needs a vacation!
    We had our dream wedding in Las Vegas - 11.29.2014
  • I used Las Vegas Bouquet for reception centerpieces.  Gosia did a great job on my centerpieces and the pricing was reasonable.

• I second Las Vegas Bouquet, Gosia was great with Pricing and letting me build my package. Also you can rent the Vases!! This is the package I built for wedding (as she almost no options) and now she uses it as a regular package (also I am 100% sure those are my wedding centrepieces in the photos) http://www.weddingfloristlasvegas.com/blue-accent.html I would definitely check her out and getting some pricing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are using Ana at ACS floral. She has been great to work with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards