Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

702 Weddings/ Vegas weddings? Any experience with this chapel?

Just curious , they have what is the most affordable/bang for your buck for us, and my boyfriend is all about getting all of the pics...looking at the Indulge package for $1799 in the future, which gives you a LOT makes the most sense to us, and I have read mixed reviews on YELP, but was wondering if any Knotties are going through them or have? How is/was your experience? Thanks in advance!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 702 Weddings/ Vegas weddings? Any experience with this chapel?

• Options
    I say look at vegasgroom.com I know there are reviews on there. I also know that there have been brides that have used them.
  • Options
    Thank you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, I just got married there on the 11th! I was very happy with the venue (we got married at sunset on The Terrace and it was exactly the look I was going for with the gazebo lit up and the brick building) and had no bad issues with them at all. The planner answered all of my emails I sent her and normally it was within 24 hours. We got the Inspire package because I win their monthly drawing on their website! It was paid for except we had to pay taxes which were high I thought (19%), but I can't complain about that at all. I haven't looked at the package you are looking at but I will suggest if it doesn't include all the pictures then not to initially tell them you want it up front. I wanted to see how they turned out first and I'm glad we waited. Some were truly beautiful, some weren't but that was due more to the weather (it was a really, really windy night so my hair was in my face a lot or my dress was blowing) and we ended up liking more of the posed pictures then we thought we would. The pics are normally $40 each (!!) if you do ala carte instead of getting the whole package. But when they saw we were doing it that way they offered us the entire photo package for 1/2 price.

I also read tons of reviews on TripAdvisor and even messaged several people on there asking them questions and everyone was very nice and all willing to answer my questions. A few even sent me a pic or two which really helped me! If you have specific questions feel free to ask me or message me. It was a great experience and we were very pleased!

I'll try to attach one of the posed pics they took that I'm in love with!!
  • Options
    gorgeous and congrats
  • Options
    Thank you!!
  • Options
    kittt29 said:
    Yes, I just got married there on the 11th! I was very happy with the venue (we got married at sunset on The Terrace and it was exactly the look I was going for with the gazebo lit up and the brick building) and had no bad issues with them at all. The planner answered all of my emails I sent her and normally it was within 24 hours. We got the Inspire package because I win their monthly drawing on their website! It was paid for except we had to pay taxes which were high I thought (19%), but I can't complain about that at all. I haven't looked at the package you are looking at but I will suggest if it doesn't include all the pictures then not to initially tell them you want it up front. I wanted to see how they turned out first and I'm glad we waited. Some were truly beautiful, some weren't but that was due more to the weather (it was a really, really windy night so my hair was in my face a lot or my dress was blowing) and we ended up liking more of the posed pictures then we thought we would. The pics are normally $40 each (!!) if you do ala carte instead of getting the whole package. But when they saw we were doing it that way they offered us the entire photo package for 1/2 price. I also read tons of reviews on TripAdvisor and even messaged several people on there asking them questions and everyone was very nice and all willing to answer my questions. A few even sent me a pic or two which really helped me! If you have specific questions feel free to ask me or message me. It was a great experience and we were very pleased! I'll try to attach one of the posed pics they took that I'm in love with!!
    Thank you SO much for sharing your experience with them! The picture is beautiful! With the Indulge package it includes the entire set of pictures, which is one of the biggest reasons we are choosing that package. Congratulations on your wedding! 

We also want to marry at sunset on the Terrace! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @Jcray-that's nice that your package includes the photos! We were there at sunset however it rained earlier in the afternoon and it stayed cloudy (also incredibly windy) so we really didn't get any sunset photos. I also wanted the gazebo to be lit up and it did get dark pretty quick and the lights were really pretty. I'll include a pic of us in the gazebo after for you to see how it looked. Congrats again and if you think of any questions then I'd be happy to help you out. It can be nerve wracking trying to imagine a place you've never been before for your wedding and wanting everything perfect!
  • Options
    kittt29 said:
    @Jcray-that's nice that your package includes the photos! We were there at sunset however it rained earlier in the afternoon and it stayed cloudy (also incredibly windy) so we really didn't get any sunset photos. I also wanted the gazebo to be lit up and it did get dark pretty quick and the lights were really pretty. I'll include a pic of us in the gazebo after for you to see how it looked. Congrats again and if you think of any questions then I'd be happy to help you out. It can be nerve wracking trying to imagine a place you've never been before for your wedding and wanting everything perfect!
    You look beautiful! That's exactly what we want to do. Thank you so much, I might just take you up on that! It is so appreciated! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Well, I have been emailing with a planner and in a week or so I will be putting half down for the Romance package. I can't believe we are doing it. Lol. Still not engaged yet, Oct needs to hurry up and get here so my boyfriend can ask for my fathers blessing....then my proposal!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    October will be here before you know it! Do you know when you're getting married yet? The wedding planners seem very patient with all the questions and always got back to me usually within 24 hours. Enjoy the process because it does go quick!
  • Options
    kittt29 said:
    October will be here before you know it! Do you know when you're getting married yet? The wedding planners seem very patient with all the questions and always got back to me usually within 24 hours. Enjoy the process because it does go quick!

Yup, 10/1/2015! My first line of business is to book the venue, then the hotel, then I will work on the dress, and flights. We also have to figure out exactly what to do with my 14 yo, bc of school and extracurriculars she is involved in. I have some grandiose ideas that are driving my budget above the $8k Mark... Thinking about taking a tour limo for a couple of hours on the strip via Earth Limos after the reception. I'm excited!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards