Attire & Accessories Forum

My dress arrived! (first fitting w/ pic)

emanon321emanon321 member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
edited August 2014 in Attire & Accessories Forum

I'm just so excited and couldn't be happier with it! I'm going to brag a bit so bare with me... No alterations needed!

It's a Justin Alexander 8706.

Re: My dress arrived! (first fitting w/ pic)

• Ack! Soooo pretty! So jealous!!!!! Seriously it's gorg. I'm so wishing I had tried on tea lengths now!
  • How pretty! I was looking at that one in pictures for inspiration! Jealous!
  • That's so pretty!  I was dying to try that dress on, but I couldn't find a sample.  It looks wonderful on you!  

And how does anyone a fit for those Justin Alexander sizes?  They're so bizarre.  My measurements came in at 6 - 8 - 4.  Alright, I'm hardly a great example of the general female form, but still...

You really do look gorgeous!
  • That's so pretty!  I was dying to try that dress on, but I couldn't find a sample.  It looks wonderful on you!  

And how does anyone a fit for those Justin Alexander sizes?  They're so bizarre.  My measurements came in at 6 - 8 - 4.  Alright, I'm hardly a great example of the general female form, but still...

You really do look gorgeous!

Thank you! ^_^ It's definitely my dream dress. 

I was dying to try this dress on too! But no one had any samples. (I called around in multiple states too!) So... I just went ahead and ordered it because I loved i!

This is a size 8. The sales woman measured me at a 10-8-8. But, they had a variety of sizes in Justin Alexander, so I tried on both a 10 and an 8 in other styles and the 8 fit like a glove! The 10 was far too large under the arms and in the shoulders. So, somehow, it was like magic!
  • I love that dress on you!! Its so pretty.  Also score no alterations!!!!

• it's so pretty!
  • That is so gorgeous! If I had to find another dress, I'd want one just like that. You look amazing!
  • Thank you everyone! ^_^
  • Gorgeous!
    Happiness is an inside job
  • I don't say this unless I really, REALLY mean it, but OMG THAT DRESS WAS MADE FOR YOU! 

You look absolutely stunning in it. 
  • That dress looks PERFECT on you! Congratz!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards