Ohio-Northeast
Options

Do not book photoriffic memories photobooth!

There is a groupon going on right now for Photoriffic Memories photo booth. I spoke to the owner before hand and he failed to mention MOST of the dealbreakers that he told me about this week (three weeks before the wedding). 

1. He will not set up during the event. Our ceremony and our reception are all in the same place - but for some unbeknownst reason that he cannot verbally provide to me, he refuses to set up during dinner (thus giving us 8-12). Instead, he wanted the four hours to start at 5:30pm, 30 minutes before the ceremony begins, so our time meter would be running during the actual ceremony. Come on. Of course this problem can be solved by adding time on at $150 per hour. 

2. Props are not included - as it specifically states that they are on the groupon website. He got incredibly snotty with me when I asked why, and suggested that he update the groupon page (not even complaining that they weren't there, mind you, just making a suggestion as a customer). 

3. He wants dinner for the attendant. Ok, now I've never gotten married before but I've been to plenty of weddings and you know what I have never seen the vendors doing? Eating your wedding dinner. Again - come on. 

4. Attitude. On top of everything else, his attitude bugged me the most. A lot of my other vendors (Gambitas Party Center, Pie Oh My!, Jusytna Walker photography, Cleveland Cupcake Co., Mark Frisky DJ) have ALL been incredibly versatile and open to working around the schedule of the ceremony and reception being in the same location. I find it hard to believe that the photobooth cannot do the same. Every single time I made a suggestion, he basically told me to get my money back then. Terrible customer service. 

Ladies, I'd veer as far away from this vendor as you can! Don't be fooled by the "good" price. It adds up!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards