Chit Chat

Just Stalked the Wedding Wire Forums ... Wow

2»

Re: Just Stalked the Wedding Wire Forums ... Wow

• thanks, beethery- I am lucky to have the cutest nieces :)
  • VulgarGirlVulgarGirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2014
    My favorite so far on the Bee today is the girl who was very understanding that an OOT BM with three kids couldn't make the shower, but was upset that the BM didn't contribute to hosting it or even take the time to wish her a "happy shower day."
    Happy...what? What the fuck? That's a thing now? Bitch, no. Look I woke up today and thought it was Tuesday. I have forgotten my own fucking birthday. I'm not gonna remember what the fuck day an event I'm not attending is taking place on. Fuck that shit. 
  • MagicInk said:
    My favorite so far on the Bee today is the girl who was very understanding that an OOT BM with three kids couldn't make the shower, but was upset that the BM didn't contribute to hosting it or even take the time to wish her a "happy shower day."
    Happy...what? What the fuck? That's a thing now? Bitch, no. Look I woke up today and thought it was Tuesday. I have forgotten my own fucking birthday. I'm not gonna remember what the fuck day an event I'm not attending is taking place on. Fuck that shit. 
    You mean it's not Tuesday?  Fuuuuuuuck.
  • MagicInk said:
    Happy not Tuesday! Everybody drink!
  • MagicInk said:
    MagicInk said:
    Happy not Tuesday! Everybody drink!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Are we still feuding with the ladies from the Bee?
    In order to have a feud you actually have to give a fuck about what the other side says/does and since we don't give a flying fuck. . . I'd say no, we aren't feuding!

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards