California-San Diego

Has anyone had or attended a wedding at Red Barn Ranch in Valley Center/Pauma Valley, san Diego?

Hi everyone! I am looking into Red Barn Ranch in Valley Center, CA  but can not find any reviews for it anywhere:( It's a great rustic atmosphere from what I've seen. Curious about the owners, the Venue itself & the area?

Thank you to anyone that can give me a little advice and or knowledge on this place.

Re: Has anyone had or attended a wedding at Red Barn Ranch in Valley Center/Pauma Valley, san Diego?

• My fiance' and I checked out this venue and thought it was a joke. We couldn't stop laughing for a good hour. It's a barn on a residential lot in the middle of nowhere. It's over the top rustic so it was hard for us to take it seriously. Needless to say, we did not choose it as our venue. 
  • I went to see and we are considering it for our venue. We have seen some bad reviews about the owner in the past but the Property Manager assured us those were old and that she took over and it has been improved. The area is in the middle of no where but by Harrahs and Pala. I love the overall rustic feel and how its all outdoors. Really depends on how rustic and secluded you want to go.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards