Chit Chat
Options

Feeling like an AW today: PRO PHOTOS!!!

Hi, ladies- my photographer released about 30 photos last week and I am OBSESSED. I posted some already in various threads, but here are more.

The cake topper was my grand parent's- my parents and siblings also used it, so I am really happy she got a good shot of it.

The one of me dancing with my dad brings tears to my eye- he has had cancer since I met H (almost 4 years) and I have been fearing he wouldn't be able to be there. He got really sick the night before, so there were lots of tears shed about that.....luckily, he was feeling good and was there to walk me down the aisle and dance with me. It was the only detail I even cared about that day.

The one of us on the trolley makes me laugh- the AC was broken or something and dumped about a gallon of water on me and my sister, so we jumped up. I am happy the photographer caught us laughing about it.

The cute little girls in grey are my nieces and the ones in yellow are H's, the 2 little boys are his nephews. So happy they were there to share our day with us :) My mom and some of our friends did the flowers- I LOVED them. We wanted tons of color.

The centerpieces were half off glass bottles from Hobby Lobby filled with white flowers. We live in NYC, so our table numbers and place cards all had NYC landmarks on them. I made them myself.

Overall, the day went perfectly and we could not have asked for more. It was such a blur, but a happy blur. We got tons of compliments and everyone had a wonderful time. Even H's traditional, New York family approved of the casual, southern, plantation affair :)

imageimage
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage

Re: Feeling like an AW today: PRO PHOTOS!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards