Nevada-Las Vegas

Wedding apps

Is anyone using a wedding app to inform the guests of wedding plans, RSVPs, collect guest photos? I would love to read your recommendations and why you chose the app.
TIA!

Re: Wedding apps

• I personally recommend against using web-based RSVP's only because you could find yourself in a real mess if the website messes up and loses data, etc.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• I am using appycouple but mainly as a wedding website and photo gathering option. People can rsvp through them but we've also done traditional cards. We'll use the internal mechanism to track for our own purposes. I love it so far! It creates a wedding app and a wedding website and you can change the design anytime you want. They'll also custom design for you for about 50.
  • I just signed up for the Wedding Party App today but I haven't had a chance to really explore it too much yet.  It looks pretty cool though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you everyone for your responses!
    Don't worry @VegasGroom I still plan on sending RSVPs in the mail (from hearing about my friends who were criticized for not doing so for the less-techie guests).
    Please let me know how you like the Wedding Party App @dbacksgirl. It does look pretty cool!
    I love the app and website option for AppyCouple @Rosebubbly. How long can you have the website/app up for? I saw other apps that charge for months/years to have the site/app running.
    THANKS EVERYONE!
  • With appycouple you only pay once but I am not sure how long it stays up for.. My preference would be for it to leave the internet once the wedding is done. Some of these other sites can be looked up for years.
  • Sounds good @Rosbubbly. I totally agree with the site to go away when the wedding is done. I'm glad you only pay once with AppyCouple. I will definitely consider this app. Thank you!
  • I found this information on AppyCouple @Rosbubbly regarding how long the Appy Couple remains active: https://appy.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200179043-How-long-will-my-Appy-Couple-account-remain-active-
  • Oh sweet! Thanks for sharing that info.
  • We are using The Wedding Party App. My bridesmaid had it for her wedding and it was great! it puts everyones photos in time order (even if they upload them a few days later) and you can send your guests a link after the wedding so they can see ALL the photos uploaded too.

It has other features, but we are mainly using it to collect everyones photos!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards