Wisconsin

MKE_Make Up Artist

Hello beautiful ladies!
My name is Melody and I am a make up artist based in Milwaukee, WI. I am willing to travel! :) I have been a professional artist for 6 years and wedding/engagement make up is my passion. If you are looking for a reliable, professional, and talented artist, I am your girl! :) 
Most of the work I get is from recommendations from previous clients and word of mouth. Thought I would post my services on here, too, to broaden my horizons! 
Check out my website and shoot me an email if you have any questions about my services or just questions in general about make up and beauty!
***My website is currently being updated, so my apologizes for it not being up at the moment. If you would like to see examples of my work, email me at melody@melodysopa.com***
Love and Lipstick,Melody Sopa

www.MELODYSOPA.com

Re: MKE_Make Up Artist

• gundy21gundy21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry - no vendors allowed here!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • jberg134jberg134 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is at least the third time this has been posted according to post history.  Reported.
    September 2011 Siggy Challange: Honeymoon!
    image 145 Made the cut!
    image 59 Are ready to celebrate! image 23 Are missing out! image 65 Don't know the meaning of RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • msopa3msopa3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oops! Sorry ladies! Didnt know! :)
  • msopa3msopa3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Reporting me wasn't necessary, though. :( Sorry for offending you with my post. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards