Honeymoon Discussions

SANDALS - Butlers? Beach? Service? Excursions?

Hi! I'm new to the discussion board thing :) My fiancé and I are getting married on July 25, 2015 and want to do a long, relaxing, all inclusive honeymoon. We are looking into Sandals. Can anyone offer any tips, advice, warnings etc about any of the Sandals resorts? Are butlers worth it? How are the beaches, services and excursions? Any suggestions, tips, stories will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much! Have a sparkly day! :)

Re: SANDALS - Butlers? Beach? Service? Excursions?

• Hi! I'm new to the discussion board thing :) My fiancé and I are getting married on July 25, 2015 and want to do a long, relaxing, all inclusive honeymoon. We are looking into Sandals. Can anyone offer any tips, advice, warnings etc about any of the Sandals resorts? Are butlers worth it? How are the beaches, services and excursions? Any suggestions, tips, stories will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much! Have a sparkly day! :)

I have never been to one personally, but there have been a number of pretty recent discussions about Sandals/Secrets.  Maybe search b keyword, or go back through a few pages on the honeymoon board to get some tips there while you wait for the ladies to answer here.  Good luck!
  • I would also suggest looking on tripadvisor.com and reading up on reviews of the certain Sandals/Secrets you were interested in.  You can also look at actual guest photos rather then just the professional one's that the resort takes.

• bab725bab725 member
    First Comment
    edited October 2014
    I am also getting married on july 25 ,2015 and we booked sandals grand bahamian villa butler suite….i heard nothing but great things and to def opt for the butler service.
  • I am getting married at Sandals Grande Riviera on May 15 2015. I am not sure where the board is but @princesstissue did a nice review on her wedding. I am not sure if she had butler service or not but from what I have heard it makes the experience worth it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've been looking in Sandals as potential honymoon options too and would be interested in advice. I'm getting married July 4, 2015. I really like the newest location in Grenada, but so far it looks like flights can be a pain. I know its early and I'm hoping better flights will come out, but the only ones I've seen had arriving from Miami to Grenada at 8:30pm! I definitely would not want to pay for an entire day of all-inclusive at expensive Sandals when we'd not even get there until 9pm or later.
  • bab725 said:
    I am also getting married on july 25 ,2015 and we booked sandals grand bahamian villa butler suite….i heard nothing but great things and to def opt for the butler service.
    This is exactly what we booked, only difference is we get married April 25,2015. We've heard and read amazing things and are looking forward to a luxurious honeymoon!
  • We are getting married January 31, 2015 and just booked our honeymoon for Feb 2-9 at Sandals Grande Riviera in Jamaica AND I AM THRILLLLLLLED! We used a beach bums travel agent and went through many options before we finally settled on this one because it had all of our "must haves" including unlimited golf. We are also going with the butler service, staying in a private villa in the mountain side with our own personal pool too. I've been to plenty of all-inclusives before but neverr to a Sandals and my fiance has never been to any type of resort like this so I know it's going to be an amazing experience for both of us. I will defintely post my reviews when we get back!
  • We didn't do Butler service buttttt I wish we would have after the fact. Next time most def!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Grenada opened after we booked ours. I soooo want to go there and Antigua!!

I've been looking in Sandals as potential honymoon options too and would be interested in advice. I'm getting married July 4, 2015. I really like the newest location in Grenada, but so far it looks like flights can be a pain. I know its early and I'm hoping better flights will come out, but the only ones I've seen had arriving from Miami to Grenada at 8:30pm! I definitely would not want to pay for an entire day of all-inclusive at expensive Sandals when we'd not even get there until 9pm or later.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards