Not Engaged Yet

cupcakes!

What are your favorite cupcake flavors? I was given the ok to start selling them at work (someone has done it in the past and got in trouble for it and isn't allowed to do it anymore) and I am SO EXCITED! I love to bake so I already have a ton of recipes but I'm always looking for new, exciting, and different recipes to try.

Thank you ladies and I hope you're all having a good Monday! :)

Re: cupcakes!

• We had these amazing white chocolate raspberry cheesecake cupcakes at one of our showers! They were definitely my favorite! Also chocolate, always always chocolate with chocolate filling and chocolate icing.

• I've had some to-die-for PBJ cupcakes before. So good! You could also do a PB and chocolate combo too.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Coconut cupcakes.  NOM.
  • Salted Caramel cupcakes and cookie dough!
  • If it has chocolate, I'm happy. Add some raspberry in there and I'm VERY happy.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • cookie dough

vanilla with choc frosting

candy bar
  • For BF's birthday a few years ago I made chocolate cupcakes with Kahlua frosting and Irish Car Bomb cupcakes. They were amazing and cupcakes + alcohol = awesome!

• For BF's birthday a few years ago I made chocolate cupcakes with Kahlua frosting and Irish Car Bomb cupcakes. They were amazing and cupcakes + alcohol = awesome!

these are my favorite types of cupcakes! for a friend's bday last month I made hard apple cider cupcakes with cider spiked cream cheese frosting! i've also made triple dark chocolate whiskey cupcakes and right now i'm trying to make some rum & coke cupcakes.

Alas, I am not allowed to sell these kinds at the office though. :(

• I'm pretty boring- I love a good classic chocolate cupcake with butter cream frosting. I love lemon cupcakes too!

I believe @loves2shop4shoes mentioned she had blueberry cheesecake ones at her wedding (yes I remembered that) and now I really want to try one!

• I'm pretty boring- I love a good classic chocolate cupcake with butter cream frosting. I love lemon cupcakes too!

I believe @loves2shop4shoes mentioned she had blueberry cheesecake ones at her wedding (yes I remembered that) and now I really want to try one!
    Wow!  GREAT memory.  At my wedding, we had three types of cupcakes:  coconut, blueberry cheesecake, and Boston cream.  They were DELICIOUS.
  • The edible kind? :)

What about a toffee x chocolate combo with Heath bar crunches on top?

I'd be willing to try about anything personally, although I find basic yellow/white cake typically fairly bland.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Pumpkin w/ cream cheese frosting
    Pumpkin w/chocolate chips and cream cheese frosting
    Spice Cake w/any cream cheese or vanilla frosting w/ caramel drizzle

Other than that
    Chocolate cupcake w/buttercream frosting

Red velvet is also really good too (as long as it's not dry).

Anniversary
  • Anything with Oreos and I'm in. I love cookies and cream cupcakes.
  • The edible kind? :)

What about a toffee x chocolate combo with Heath bar crunches on top?

I'd be willing to try about anything personally, although I find basic yellow/white cake typically fairly bland.
    This sounds divine!
  • I had an amazing Boston Cream Cupcake from the bakery that did my wedding cake it was so good.

Anniversary

• I forgot - Chocolate cupcake with mint-vanilla frosting!!

Anniversary
  • Rainbow cupcakes.
  • Definitely lemon. I also had a key lime cheesecake one from @buddysmom80's bakery a couple weekends ago, and it was heaven on earth.

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I've avoided this thread because I knew I would NEED cupcakes!! I need cupcakes!!!!!!
  • All of your suggestions are great! I feel a baking spree coming on this weekend :)
  • phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited August 2014
    Great, now I desperately want cupcakes.

ETA: I mean, more than I usually desperately want cupcakes.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2014
    Here are some flavors that I'm always being asked to make: Lemon; Strawberry-lemonade, Dark chocolate with Peanut Butter icing, Dark Chocolate with Guinness, Chocolate Banana
  • Here are some flavors that I'm always being asked to make: Lemon; Strawberry-lemonade, Dark chocolate with Peanut Butter icing, Dark Chocolate with Guinness, Chocolate Banana
    all of these sound amazing!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards