Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Just Booked Couples Swept Away Jamacia <3

SOO excited!!  Finally hammered out somewhere to honeymoon, one major thing off the check list!!   Has anyone stayed at Couples Swept Away before and did you love it?  Any tips or recommendations?  Did you do any excursions and were they worth it?  Anything that's a do not miss in Jamaica either, never been....?  Thanks for your help!!  WOOOHOOO :)

Re: Just Booked Couples Swept Away Jamacia &lt;3

• Options
    Congrats!! When are you going? I'll be honeymooning there in exactly 3 weeks! My mom is a travel agent and she specializes in Caribbean/ Jamaica/ Mexico. She's been to every resort on Jamaica for free and she choses to spend her own vacation time and money at Swept Away. So while I haven't been yet, that says a lot. They have so many things included like the catamaran sunset cruise, scuba, snorkel, golf, etc that I'm not going to spend any money on additional excursions. Dunns River is a hit in Jamaica but it's way on the other side of the island so I don't think it's worth the trip.

• Options
    congrats....exciting!! We just booked ours too! Feels nice to have it booked!
  • Options
    Oh yes, about 276 pounds of this 10,000 pound wedding related stress has been relieved! haha!! Not that the wedding isn't something I'm looking forward to, but to just have the relaxation at the end of the tunnel to look forward to is amazing! Soontobemrshamilton: where are you going? Your name is quite funny I have a long tem good friend that just got married a couple months back and she is now Mrs. Hamilton, so I've been used to seeing that term lately :) jenna8984: That really is huge! To spend money especially when you've seen so much of the world! I feel like I don't know much about Jamaica at all really, I'll be endlessly searching until I leave! We went to Punta Cana before and Rivera Maya last year! Both amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards