Budget Weddings Forum
Options

Buying tablecloths instead of renting?

I'm looking to save money anywhere I can. I've read a lot of people buy their tablecloths instead of renting. The problem I'm having is finding the color I want in the size I need. I want a pale yellow in a 120" round polyester. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Re: Buying tablecloths instead of renting?

• Options
    Have you thought about doing a sheer colored overlay over plain white tablecloths? Overlays tend to have more color choices than cloths, in my experience, and are between $3-4 at either Smarty had a Party or Wedding Linens Direct.

• Options
    Here's one that comes in "Butter". 120" round; polyester for $13.89/each:

The same company has a bunch of other shapes/sizes in that color along with white, obviously, and other colors.
    *********************************************************************************

• Options

I've decided to buy mine. My sister bought table cloths for her wedding for around $13.00 each and then was able to sell them after the wedding on a local Facebook site. She ended up getting almost all her money back that she spent on buying them! She used the linentablecloth site as well.

• Options
    Thanks southernbelle, I did bookmark those. So far that is the front runner!
  • Options
    sandrafunk88sandrafunk88 member
    First Comment
    edited September 2014

Hi, What I would like you to suggest is that try checking on sculptwareonline.com as their products for purchase are quite affordable also they have different variety of colors which you can check in their design center and choose accordingly and there would be no issues in purchasing table cloth as you may later try selling to someone else who need them.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards