Just Engaged and Proposals

VENT

So I'm a serious lurker but don't post that often.

I own a small retail store and I'm the one working 99% of the time. I'm getting married on Saturday and am supposed to have one one of my employees working today. Today is my day for getting last minute wedding stuff done. Last night I went out for my bachelorette party and am now super hungover and still kinda drunk.

My employee has just told me she's too sick too come in. I'm in the food industry so having a sick employee working is not an option. If I didn't have orders going out today, I would just close the store. My mom has said she will go in to work for me which is so nice of of her but I know she has other stuff to do. If I wasn't still slightly drunk I would just go in myself.

So now I'm laying in bed sobbing which is so unlike me (probably because I'm still drunk). I am beyond stressed out.

Someone please just tell me everything is going to be alright. I'm don't want to vent to my friends because I've been trying to keep all wedding related stuff to myself, I just want them to enjoy the day on Saturday.

Re: VENT

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards