Pennsylvania-Central
Options

School Bus Rental - Harrisburg Area

Hi everyone! 

I'm a teacher and I thought it would be cute to rent a school bus as a shuttle for guests .. and for some cool pictures. Has anyone ever done this? I'm not really sure where to even begin - calling a local school district? Are there special companies that just rent school buses? Let me know if you have any ideas!

Re: School Bus Rental - Harrisburg Area

• Options
    Yeah is ned to know this too :-)
  • Options
    This is so late, but I did research. Found you can rent out a school bus for about $400 for 7 hours. Let me know if anyone needs more information.
  • Options
    Hey Cheyenne, I'd love whatever info you have on the school bus rental.

Thanks!
  • Options
    atintheburgh - Here is the information:

Newhurst: $400 for 52 passenger school bus. Does not include gratuity. This includes pick up from starting location (mine was the hotel) to drop off (the ceremony/ reception at the same place). It included two different "go home/ back to the hotel" times at the end of the night for guests. 

Contact information: Newhurst, 1000 Rock Road, Pine Grove PA, 17963. T: 570-345-3834. www.newhurst.com
    The person that emailed me was Barry: barry@newhurst.com

Hope that helps! :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much! Looking into it now!
  • Options
    Cheyenne, I contacted Newhurst and just booked the school bus for our day! Thanks so much for the tip -- you saved us about $600. 
  • Options
    atintheburgh - so GLAD I could help :) Hope your wedding is absolutely amazing!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards