Nevada-Las Vegas

Final decision on venue... Is this definitely the right one?

So we've decided tonight to go with a ceremony, drinks reception and meal for approx 20-25 guests at the Eiffel Tower restaurant. All in will be around $6,000 for a midweek 3.30pm ceremony, 1 hour drinks reception and private room for 3 hours with 3 or 4 course dinner. We'd finish there at 8pm and are then thinking a strip tour and onto a bar/lounge/club (still to be decided...). My question is for $6,000 for an all inclisive ceremony and wedding breakfast for 25 are there other options I've missed in our search? I like the fact we have a private venue for both ceremony and meal with strip views at the effiel tower restaurant and don't want the hassle of trying to organise own catering/drinks etc for an I suite reception. Any last minute suggestions I should look at before signing the dotted line and paying the deposit?! Or any glowing reports of weddings at the effiel tower restaurant?! We got engaged at the effiel tower in Paris, so this venue also continues the theme! Thank you in advance for any advice or re-assurance it's such a big decision to make from here in the uk with nothing but emails and google to rely on!!

Re: Final decision on venue... Is this definitely the right one?

• It sounds perfect! I loved the Eiffel Tower restaurant and wished it was within our budget. I think it is great that that is where your got engaged and it is now where you will get married. If YOU feel it is perfect...then it is :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • After getting engaged at the real Eiffel Tower, I don't think any other Vegas option would be as good a choice. :-)

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• zoevegas2015zoevegas2015 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited August 2014
    Thank you for the words of encouragement! We are going to go for it, I love the fact we are continuing the paris theme... Thank you! Silly how you just need some words of encouragement!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards