Snarky Brides

Re: Onion: Farmer chases 5th wedding out of barn

• LOL!!!!! How is the onion always so spot on?

"...and taking photos next to my hay bales..." Lol
    *********************************************************************************

• I needed that laugh this morning! Hilarious!
  • Wanna see a picture of my venue?  Haha, this was not the original plan, but it looks like we will be having our wedding at a barn.  I mean it's a fancy, newly renovated, country club barn.  But it's still a barn.  And FI looooooooooves it.  We are touring it tomorrow, so I will definitely be back with feedback Monday!  It also has a lot of outdoor space, plus normal looking rooms with white walls and carpet inside.

• I want to link that on Facebook SO BAD, but one of my good friends got married in a barn a couple years ago.
  • Lots of people I know got married or are planning to get married in a barn. One of my friends is a wedding photographer and she's heavy into barn wedding photos.

I posted it anyway, my FB is for my own chuckles, and if ya can't hang, the unfriend button is just a click away~~~ lol
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Yeah, but she's pregnant and terrifying right now. ;)
  • Hmm no idea why that posted without anything. Trying again sorry for double posts!

So if I read this right multiple groups have trespassed? Decorated for a wedding? AND had cars there and he didn’t notice until he heard the music? Odd.  I don’t mind the barn weddings though then again I am from the rural Midwest. Was put on a horse before I could walk and was the little girl who would spit shine my horses stall before I’d even think about cleaning my room.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

• Hmm no idea why that posted without anything. Trying again sorry for double posts!

So if I read this right multiple groups have trespassed? Decorated for a wedding? AND had cars there and he didn’t notice until he heard the music? Odd.  I don’t mind the barn weddings though then again I am from the rural Midwest. Was put on a horse before I could walk and was the little girl who would spit shine my horses stall before I’d even think about cleaning my room.

Satire, my friend :)  (Or are you being satirical too ;)

• "The Onion" is not a real newspaper. They write satirical articles to poke fun at things. :)
  • This is what I get for not reading about the newspaper now I feel like an idiot. HAHA Well I bet I made you all smile.
  • Yes! This is my absolute favorite thing on the internet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards