Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

St. Paul bachelorette party

I am the MOH for a wedding in the St. Paul/Cottage Grove area, but I have never been there.  I would like to plan an inexpensive, but fun bachelorette party.  Anyone have recommendations for places to go and fun things to do.  Bar hopping a little is ok, so recommendations on good bars for gals in their early thirties.  Also any fun, but not too gross (aka afraid to touch anything) erotic shops.  Fun places to eat with gluten free options?  

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Re: St. Paul bachelorette party

• If you guys like beer, there is a gluten free brewery in St. Paul called Burning Brothers that might be a good fit. They have a taproom and food trucks most of the time there, often with gluten free choices. I think they might do tours too.

A lot of places in the area have good gluten free food options, so I think you should have choices with that. Brasa, Pizza Luce, French Meadow Bakery, Shish, and Ward 6 are a few. They serve alcohol as well.

Downtown St. Paul has a good selection of bars. McGoverns, The Liffey, Louis (awesome rooftop!) are all good if you don't want to be surrounded by extremely drunk people. And The Bulldog and Barrio are good if you don't mind a few drunk people. All those places have food too. 

I don't know Cottage Grove really, so I can't help with that. Good luck and have fun!
  • We did a painting party - had the company Art & Elixer to a bar/restaurant, then after we finished painting tore up the karaoke at the same place. Everyone had a great time (we're also in our mid 30s). As far as a lady friendly sex shop, go to the Smitten Kitten in uptown mpls. It's run by women and is super clean and friendly.

Wedding Black & White, Sepia
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards