Wedding Woes
Options

Burning Question

What is the deal with Ms. Conn and the Dear Prudence letters?  As a longtime lurker of this board I have always wondered what exactly is going on with those and why they are here... so I thought I'd finally ask!

Re: Burning Question

• Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    It's just something to talk about.  There was a time someone reported MrsConn because they thought Mrs.Conn was the writer.
  • Options
    How long have you lurked? Care to join in? It's slow around these parts.
  • Options
    I have to say I'm a little disappointed.  "Burning Question" could've been a lot more fun.  Or gross.  I'm game.  :D
  • Options
    VarunaTT said:
    I have to say I'm a little disappointed.  "Burning Question" could've been a lot more fun.  Or gross.  I'm game.  :D
    If Busy had posted it, I wouldn't have opened it on a bet.
  • Options
    edited August 2014

Yes, back in the day when we all had more time, there would have been pics. Lots and lots of great pictures.

Sucks to have to work so hard now.

pores some out for WW's of 2005-2011......

• Options
    Where does Ms. Conn get the questions from??
  • Options
    ..................... um............ Dear Prudence's website.

• Options
    I have literally never heard of that in my life!  I mean, I know Dear Abby, Ask Amy, Tell Me About It with Carolyn Hax... never knew Prudence was in the advice-giving game as well.  Lolllll this makes a lot more sense now... I'm not going to lie, it took me a while to figure out that Ms. Conn was not the writer of all these, for a hot second there I was like "This chick has a LOT of problems..."  
  • Options
    I have literally never heard of that in my life!  I mean, I know Dear Abby, Ask Amy, Tell Me About It with Carolyn Hax... never knew Prudence was in the advice-giving game as well.  Lolllll this makes a lot more sense now... I'm not going to lie, it took me a while to figure out that Ms. Conn was not the writer of all these, for a hot second there I was like "This chick has a LOT of problems..."  
    Well, here's a good way to find out the answers to things like this: http://bit.ly/VY5A7Y

• Options
    Yeah I guess it just never even crossed my mind that this was something that might exist out of this website. They are fun to read though!
  • Options
    scribe95 said:
    I love the questions. I do wonder why they aren't in chit chat though. They have zero to do with wedding woes.
    Because this is where we are?

• Options
    you realize that most of the posts on "Wedding Woes" have nothing to do with weddings, right? Many of the regs on this board have been here for 7+ years, and have been married for quite some time.
    scribe95 said:
    I love the questions. I do wonder why they aren't in chit chat though. They have zero to do with wedding woes.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards