Wedding Woes

@Peaseblossom55 - Changing signatures?

Any advice? I'm no longer legally allowed to use the image in my signature. I keep trying to change it or just delete it, and can't. Can you pass this on to the Knot bigwigs and complain for me (maybe us? Anyone else having an issue?)? I'm not BFFs with any of the Knot Gods, like some people on the board. :D

Re: @Peaseblossom55 - Changing signatures?

• *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited August 2014
    I'm just testing to see if I still have a signature after TK wouldn't let me use my SN for ~3 years. If I do it's probably a pregnancy ticker. 
    ETA - YES! No siggy!
  • where are my badges?!

• I see badges. You have a 9, 7, and 3, right next to your post. 

I'm just irritated because it looks like it saves changes on my profile page, but here, it's still my same old cover. I am so sick of that cover, yo, and I have one for RED to throw up there. 
  • they came back! 

you really need to be able to promote the newest book. when does Gold come out?
  • GOLD isn't done, so, um, yeah. We're projecting spring 2015. I *should* have a complete draft by December, then editing in January/February, so probably March, but don't quote me on that.
  • This thread has the instructions.  clicky.
  • Oh, I know *how* to do it. It's that *when* I change, nothing actually changes. There is nothing in the siggy box in my profile right now. Nothing. Blank. But guess what shows up here? The old siggy. Which I'm not allowed to be using. Same thing happens if I try to change the pic.

The problem is in the Knot's servers or code or whatever. 
  • BMom, message KnotPorsha. She had to change mine for me as it was stuck like yours was.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards